LIBERTY — The following people were indicted recently by a Casey County grand jury:
* Glen Clay Naylor, 41, 10786 Ky. 1547, alleged manufacture of methamphetamine on July 9. Bond was set at $25,000. Deputy Dennis Allen testified before the grand jury.
* Chad Daniel Atwood, 34, 244 Taylor St., alleged manufacture of methamphetamine on July 12. A summons was issued. Allen testified before the grand jury.
* Jarold Scott Waddle, 37, and Celesta Lee Waddle, 44, both of 130 Dillon St., Apt. 137, alleged manufacture of methamphetamine on July 3; Scott Waddle also charged with fleeing police and being a persistent felony offender. Bonds were set at $25,000 each. Allen testified.
* Jalen Leonardo Estioko, 20, of Louisville, third-degree assault for allegedly assaulting deputy jailer Greg Means on July 26. No bond was set. Means testified.
* Robert William Frazier, 38, 321 Ky. 206, alleged cultivation of more than five marijuana plants on July 6. A summons was issued. Deputy Chad Weddle testified.
* Rachael Renee West, 23, 1580 Upper Brush Creek Road, three counts of forgery for allegedly having three checks forged on the account of Richard and Pamela West, totaling $247, in July. Bond was set at $500. Weddle testified.
* Jason D. Brummett, 26, and Cherish Paige Rogers, 23, both of Danville, burglary and theft more than $500 for allegedly breaking into Kenny Clements home and taking jars of change, cash, jewelry and other items on July 16. Bonds were set at $10,000 each. Weddle testified.
* Justin C. Bastin, 34, of Yosemite, two counts each of burglary and theft more than $500 for allegedly breaking into buildings owned by Melissa Shewmaker on May 1 and Clarence Henry on July 24, and taking tools, farm equipment and other items. Bond was set at $2,500. Weddle testified.