Danville is nominated as one of the “Best Small Towns in America” for 2012 in Rand McNally’s Best of the Road Competition,” and you can help it get recognized as the most beautiful small town in the country. To see details of the contest and to vote, go to: http://www.bestoftheroad.com/home.do
Voting ends May 15.
“Danville is a beautiful, picturesque American small town that is a treasure trove filled with historical and current wonders,” said Jennifer Kirchner, executive director of the Danville-Boyle County Convention and Visitors Bureau. “Please help us in telling the nation why we are so special and a place worth visiting. Danville is where preservation meets progress, and our little town is capable of big things. We would love to hear from you about your love for our town and and what makes it special to you. Vote!”
Here are some steps to vote for Danville:
- You must first register to avoid multiple daily votes.
- Write a brief review about why you think Danville is one of the best small towns in America.
- After writing your review, you will be allowed to vote for one of five categories.
- To assure a better chance of our success, please concentrate your votes on “Most Beautiful” town.
- After you write a brief review, you can vote once daily.
- Share the link with your network for them to vote as well.