LIBERTY — A Casey County grand jury spent most of its recent deliberations considering methamphetamine cases, returning indictments against 10 people on manufacturing and possession charges.
Indicted on charges of allegedly manufacturing and possessing meth were:
- Timothy Ray Duncan, 34, of 132 Whipp Ave., and Christina Denise Duncan, 32, of 6195 South Ky. 501, on Dec. 22. Both also were indicted for being persistent felony offenders. Bond was set at $25,000 each. Deputy Jamie Walters testified before the grand jury.
- Heather Renee Poff, 30, 5736 East Ky. 70, on Dec. 22. A summons was issued. Liberty Police Sgt. Randy Dial testified before the grand jury.
- Billy Cheyenne Rowland, 37, of Hustonville, on Jan. 7. Bond was set at $10,000. Deputy Dennis Allen testified.
- Christine Hayden Campbell, 25, of 97 Davis Drive, on Jan. 7. Campbell also was indicted for being a persistent felony offender. Bond was set at $10,000. Allen testified.
- James Christopher Snow, 32, of Hustonville, on Jan. 7. Snow also was indicted for being a persistent felony offender. Bond was set at $10,000. Allen testified.
- Thomas Homer Wethington, 46, of Yosemite, on Jan. 7. Bond was set at $10,000. Allen testified.
- Ashley Lennon Denney, 30, address unavailable, on Oct. 22. Denney also was charged with possession of marijuana. Bond was set at $10,000. Allen testified.
- Victoria Marie Wright, 32, and Ricky Lee Whittle, 36, both of 1936 Henson Ridge Road, on Oct. 22. Bond was set at $10,000 each. Allen testified.
Others indicted were:
- Travis R. Hatter, 22, address unavailable, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and being a persistent felony offender in December. Bond was set at $2,500. Deputy Chad Weddle testified.
- Lloyd Wayne Spoonhour, 23, 1746 Poplar Springs Road, two counts of wanton endangerment for allegedly pointing a shotgun at Lexie Spoonhour and Deidra Hogue and threatening them on Jan. 22. A summons was issued. Walters testified.
- Jimmy Christopher Crouch, 44, address unavailable, first-degree criminal mischief for allegedly using a stick to smash the rearview mirror and door of a 2005 Dodge pickup truck owned by Lewis Zimmerman, causing more than $1,000 in damages, on Dec. 24. A¿summons was issued. Zimmerman testified.