LANCASTER — The following people were recently indicted by a Garrard County grand jury:
* Jodi Ann Bell, 20, 114 Turner Ave., two counts of forgery for allegedly having two forged checks drawn on the account of Charles Hatfield on Sept. 17 and Sept. 18. Bond was set at $2,500. Lancaster Police Chief Rodney Kidd testified.
* Norma Duncan, 47, 123 Good Hope Church Road, and Crystal Getter, 53, 66 Highland Ave., allegedly trafficking in Lortab on July 10. Bonds were set at $2,500 each. Lancaster officer W. Lake testified.
* Alma Singleton, 48, and Ricky Boyd, 27, both of 2239 Richmond Loop, alleged manufacture of methamphetamine and possession of meth and marijuana on July 17. Bonds were set at $10,000 for Boyd and $2,500 for Singleton. Lake testified.
* Bridget M. Day, 42, of Paint Lick, welfare fraud for allegedly providing false information in order to receive $11,300 in benefits to which she was not entitled. Bond was set at $2,500. Rebecca Rose testified.
* Frankie Mason, 35, of Richmond, theft less than $10,000 for allegedly receiving more than $500 and using it for his own benefit on June 19. Bond was set at $2,500. Justin Foley testified.
* Roger Lewis Langdon, 47, 112 Lexington St., first-degree sexual abuse and burglary for allegedly unlawfully entering a home on Lexington Avenue and subjecting a girl under the age of 12 to sexual contact on June 16. Bond was set at $25,000. Kidd testified.