A Boyle County grand jury recently returned the following indictments:
- Paul David Brown, 32, of Lancaster, and Charles Matthew Graham, 21, of Stanford, theft more than $500 for allegedly taking a vehicle belonging to David Robinson on Dec. 22. Brown also was charged with being a persistent felony offender. His bond was set at $30,000. Graham’s bond was set at $10,000. Danville Sgt. Todd Davis testified before the grand jury.
- Carl Copeland, 43, 300 N. Third St., Apt. 4, two counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument for allegedly possessing forged checks in the amounts of $389 and $382 drawn on PBK Bank on May 19 and 25. Bond was set at $10,000. Danville Det. A.J. Mullins testified.
- Jeffrey L. Johnson, 46, of Crab Orchard, first-degree bail jumping for failure to appear for final sentencing in Boyle Circuit Court on March 29. Bond was set at $5,000. Commonwealth’s Detective Cindy Corcoran Hammond testified.
- Jeremiah Johnson, 37, 315 E. Main St., five counts of criminal possession of a forged instrument for allegedly possessing forged checks totalling $1,326.36. and drawn on PBK bank in May. Bond was set at $20,000. Danville Det. A.J. Mullins testified.
- Richard S. Johnson, 39, of Lancaster, driving under the influence and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon on May 27. Bond was set at $5,000. Danville Sgt. Patrick McQueen testified.
- Brett Edward Kendall, 27, 880 Airport Road, receiving stolen property for allegedly possessing a firearm belonging to Larry Burgess on Nov. 26. Bond was set at $5,000. Deputy Brian Wolford testified.
- Jeremy Mattingly, 33, 14780 Alum Springs Road, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly failing to provide child support. Bond was set at $5,000. John Hendrickson testified.
- Leslie B. McGee, 43, and Vernon L. McGee, 42, both 518 Longview Road, Apt. 4, public assistance fraud for allegedly failing to report a change in factors affecting their eligibility for public assistance between November 2006 and May 2011. Bond was set at $5,000 each. Bradley Reid from the Kentucky Office of the Inspector General testified.
- Amanda McQueen, 27, and Daniel Tharp, 20, both of 104 Givens Road, receiving stolen property more than $500 for possession of radar detectors, sunglasses and a flashlight belonging to Michael Luster on Dec. 17. Bond was set at $5,000 each. Robbins testified.