LANCASTER — The following people were indicted last week by a Garrard County grand jury:¿
- Saulo Diaz, 25, 4605 Cartersville Road, Paint Lick, allegedly trafficking in more than 8 ounces of marijuana on Nov. 3. Bond was set at $20,000. KSP Detective Keith Addison testified before the grand jury.
- Nancy Hounshell, 26, of 3351 Cartersville Road, Paint Lick, allegedly trafficking in oxycodone on Nov. 3. Bond was set at $20,000. Addison testified before the grand jury.
- Charles Pittman, 43, 459 Cardinal Circle, Lancaster, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse for allegedly having sexual contact with two children, one less than 16 years old and the other less than 12 years old, during September. Bond was set at $10,000. Trooper Frank Thornberry testified.
- Donald Miller, 32, of Nicholasville, two counts of receiving stolen property more than $500 and being a persistent felony offender for allegedly having stolen car parts on Sept. 15 and Sept. 16. Bond was set at $10,000. Thornberry testified.
- Nicholas Denny, 22, of Mount Vernon, burglary and theft more than $500 for allegedly breaking into a building belonging to Mark Dees and taking property on Aug. 23. Bond was set at $5,000. Trooper Mike Luttrell testified.
- Loretta Smith, 43, 2543 Buckeye Road, and Gregory Smith, 46, and Shirley Burton, 44, both of Lexington, allegedly trafficking in oxycodone and Xanax on Sept. 19. Bonds were set at $10,000 each. Addison testified.