HARRODSBURG — The following people were indicted last week by a Mercer County grand jury:
- Wayne Johnson, 33, 472 Lynn Drive, alleged trafficking in oxycodone and possession of marijuana on April 26. Bond was set at $15,000. Trooper Matt Hutti testified before the grand jury.
- Brian J. Hicks, 34, of Perryville, two counts of first-degree sexual abuse for allegedly having sexual contact with a female less than 16 years of age on Dec. 1 and Feb. 17. Bond was set at $10,000. Deputy Scott Elder testified.
- George Allen Devine, 45, 296 Rose Hill Lane, alleged possession of a handgun by a convicted felon on Dec. 18. Bond was set at $5,000. Joshua Robinson testified.
- Earnest Slaven, 44, and Levi Randolph, 26, both of 325 Jim Forsythe Lane, alleged possession of methamphetamine on Jan. 31. Bonds were set at $5,000 each. Elder testified.
- Lamar Stigall, 34, 709 Greenbriar St., alleged trafficking in oxycodone on Aug. 8. Bond was set at $15,000. Trooper Brandon Curlis testified.