4:36 PM EST, March 6, 2013
STANFORD — A Lincoln County grand jury has indicted a Waynesburg man for incest, first-degree rape and first-degree sexual abuse.
Phillip G. Oney, of 100 N. Railroad St., allegedly had sex with a girl he knew was his granddaughter in December 2005, according to the indictment.
The girl was less than 12 years old when Oney allegedly had "deviate sexual intercourse" and "sexual intercourse … through the use of forcible compulsion" with her, the indictment reads.
Kentucky State Police Detective Michael Keeton testified against Oney, but KSP was unable to provide further details on the case.
Others indicted in Lincoln County include:
• Bryan K. Walls, of 3200 Ky. 501 in Kings Mountain, for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (fourth offense), driving on a suspended or revoked license and driving with expired or no registration. Lincoln Deputy Sheriff John Williams testified.
• Jason D. Brummett, 127 Edgewood Drive in Stanford, and Cherish P. Rogers, 451 W. Main St. Apt. 20 in Danville, for second-degree burglary and theft by unlawful taking $500 or more for entering Marty Carrier's home and taking property. Williams testified.
• Mitchell W. Stacy, 9231 Old Danville Road in Danville, for theft by unlawful taking $500 or more and theft by unlawful taking for taking property and a firearm belonging to Michael and Shirley Singleton. State Trooper Eric Taylor testified.
• Shana L. Halcomb, 55 Thrasher Lane in Crab Orchard, for welfare fraud of more than $100. Bradley Reed testified.
Charles Marlow Jr., 55 Tanglewood Dr. in Mt. Vernon, and Jessica K. Johnson, of 210 Paul St. in Mt. Vernon, for receiving stolen property $500 or more for possessing property belonging to Corey Craig and knowing it was stolen. Marlow and Johnson were also indicted for being persistent felony offenders. State Trooper Darren Allen testified.
• Earl T. Smock, 2295 Water Works in Danville, for flagrant non-support for failing to pay $18,696.10 in child support. Donna Spoonamore testified.
• Bryan T. Rice, 490 Ky. 590 in Stanford, for two counts of flagrant non-support for failing to pay a total of $9,766.85 in child support. Spoonamore testified.
• Sandra M. Wilkerson, of 456 Carpenter Road in Hustonville, for flagrant non-support for failing to pay $12,396.79 in child support. Spoonamore testified.
• Jennifer N. Seymour, 88 Big Horn in Somerset, for flagrant non-support for failing to pay $4,924.67 in child support.
• Steven C. Rayens, 208 Cowden Court in Lancaster, for flagrant non-support for failing to pay $2,596.67 in child support. Spoonamore testified.