Displaying items 73-84 of 49112 » View centralkynews.com items only< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-4093 Next >
LANCASTER — A Garrard County man has been arrested on 250 sex-releated charges that allegedly occurred between May and October of this year, Kentucky State Police said Friday. Curtis Howard, 32, of Lancaster was arrested Thursday and charged with...
Tags: Crime, Law and Justice
Theft reported HARRODSBURG — Police were called to Southern States Oct. 27 after a manager reported a theft equaling $500. According to Harrodsburg Police, a cord containing copper was taken off a grain elevator at the store. Unfortunately, they...
• Nicole Thomas, 38, 540 Drake Lane, Wilmore, was arrested Oct. 25 at 1024 N. Main St., Walmart, and charged theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting and third-degree criminal trespassing. • Gerald W. Booker, 60, 404 Garden Park Drive, was arrested...
Tags: Theft, Prosecution, Hartland, Gainesville, Police Arrests
• Shannon Carson, 41, 113 Old Wilmore Road, was arrested Oct. 12 at 995 S. Main St., Kroger, and charged with theft by unlawful taking — shoplifting. • Jacob W. Valenta, 18, 305 Hillbrook Drive, was arrested Oct. 16 at the same address...
A┐Winchester man will be arraigned today for allegedly setting a house on fire that may have killed a man. Aaron William Spencer, 23, of 17 Phillips Court, was arrested Sunday night for first-degree arson for allegedly setting the fire at 544 E. Broadway...
Tags: Arson, Crime, Law and Justice
BOYLE DISTRICT COURT Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available....
• April L. Laird, 39, 104 Kingway Drive, was arrested Oct. 8 at 1024 N. Main St., Walmart, and charged with theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting. •áPaula M. Williams, 24, 409 W. Brown St., was arrested Oct. 10 at 995 S. Main St., Kroger, and...
• Kavion Thomas, 22, unknown address, was arrested Sept. 30 at North Plaza Drive and charged with public intoxication of a controlled substance. • Kevin W. Stevens, 45, 216 Ashville Drive, was arrested Sept. 30 at the same address and charged...
• Robert Quinn, 55, 1181 Marshall Drive, was arrested Sept. 21 at Vince Road and charged with disregarding a traffic light and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. • Peter Fidel Ramos, 35, 232 E. Maple St., was...
firstname.lastname@example.orgA 46-year-old Nicholasville man was arrested Sept. 22 and charged with first-degree indecent exposure by Nicholasville police. According to an arrest citiation, Woodford Clem Jr., of 308 Foxwood Drive, was arrested after “exposing himself to...
LANCASTER — A Lancaster man and the owner of a local convenience store were indicted recently by a Garrard County grand jury for allegedly selling synthetic drugs from the store. Usman M. Chapra, 28, of Lexington and Shawn C. Varner, 26, of 411...
Tags: Firearms, Theft, Prosecution, Trials, Methamphetamine (drug)
• Cody A. Travis, 23, 60 Mahe Road, Waynesburg, was arrested Sept. 20 at Kroger on South Main Street and charged with theft by unlawful taking. • Debbie J. Huff, 34, 309 E. Maple St., was arrested Sept. 11 at the same address and was charged...
Nov 3, 2012 |Story| AM News
Nov 1, 2012 |Story| AM News
Oct 31, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 24, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 22, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Oct 19, 2012 |Story| AM News
Oct 17, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 10, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 3, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 2, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 28, 2012 |Story| AM News
Sep 26, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Original site for Crimes topic gallery.