Displaying items 85-96 of 49122 » View centralkynews.com items only< Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-4094 Next >
• Cody A. Travis, 23, 60 Mahe Road, Waynesburg, was arrested Sept. 20 at Kroger on South Main Street and charged with theft by unlawful taking. • Debbie J. Huff, 34, 309 E. Maple St., was arrested Sept. 11 at the same address and was charged...
• Estill R. Streeval, 39, 16 Leedean Circle, was arrested Sept. 1 at that address and charged with fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. • Julie A. Hager, 43, 2835 Pollard Road, was arrested Sept. 7 on Sulphur Well Pike and charged with...
email@example.comSTANFORD — With Minnie Goode watching, the four deaf women accused of plotting her murder entered “not guilty” pleas Friday in Lincoln Circuit Court in their first court appearance in what is likely to be a challenging case for the court...
WINCHESTER¿POLICE Charged — Sheila Dawn Blackburn, 36, of Winchester, was charged Saturday with failure to appear (two counts) and possession of drug paraphernalia. — Robert E. Fields, 41, of 7 Holly Ave., was charged Saturday with theft...
Tags: Prosecution, Crime, Law and Justice, Diabetes, Theft
WINCHESTER¿POLICE Charged — Melvonna Carpenter, 25, of London, was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking. — Matthew S. McPherson, 21, of 101 Springmist Lane, was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking. — Chelsey G. Perry,...
Man charged with multiple crimes HARRODSBURG — A man was arrested Sept. 5 for stealing pieces of precision cut steel valued about $500. Witnesses reported seeing suspicious persons on Joe Street, and directed police to a vacant property there....
Tags: Prosecution, Crime, Law and Justice, Theft, Lebanon
• David R. Gilbert, 18, 212 S. York St., was arrested Aug. 28 at Lake Street, Lake Mingo Park, and charged with trafficking in marijuana, less than 8 ounces, and buy/possession of drug paraphernalia. • Zachary White, 18, 114 Lincoln Heights,...
Man charged with manufacturing meth BURGIN — Officers received information Saturday regarding an active meth lab in the city of Burgin. After contacting Chief Jim Caldwell of the Burgin Police, a discovery was made of an active meth cook on West...
• Roger A. Neathery, 47, 126 Lake St., was arrested Aug. 27 at the same address and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place and disorderly conduct. • David B. Gabbard, 33, 111 S. 5th St., was arrested Aug. 25 at the same address...
firstname.lastname@example.orgLONDON — A Danville man accused of shooting his son-in-law in Laurel County allegedly took a number of steps to plan the crime and avoid being implicated, according to court records. William Mills, 57, of 1205 Hustonville Road, borrowed a shotgun...
Tags: Criminal Laws, Murder, Shootings, Crime, Law and Justice, Laws
• Michael A. Thom, 22, 1100A Shun Road, was arrested Aug. 18 at Pinoak Drive and charged with failure to dim headlights and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Robert J. Smith, 25, 633 Shawnee Road, Danville, was...
BOYLE DISTRICT COURT Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available. ...
Sep 26, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 19, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 15, 2012 |Story| AM News
Sep 17, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Sep 18, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Sep 12, 2012 |Story| AM News
Sep 12, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 5, 2012 |Story| AM News
Aug 29, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| AM News
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 18, 2012 |Story| AM News
Original site for Crimes topic gallery.