A collection of news and information related to Domestic Violence published by this site and its partners.
Displaying items 1-12 of 788 » View centralkynews.com items only1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11-66 Next >
Cases in Lincoln District Court. List includes all names of those charged who are not identified as minors. Dustin Goforth, assault 4th degree minor injury. Bonded. Amanda L. Grant, theft by unlawful taking/disp shoplifting. Plea of guilty. $200 fine,...
State representativeLast week Gov. Steve Beshear signed the first bill of the 2013 session which will authorize six of Kentucky’s public universities to bond, and assume bonded debt, on specific construction projects at a collective cost of around $363 million....
Tags: Steve Beshear, Sexual Assault, Sex Crimes, HIV, Abusive Behavior
• Richard Matthew Hush, 27, 501 Longview Drive, was arrested Nov. 17 on Longwood Drive and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol. • Elizabeth George, 44, 8647 Tates Creek Road, was arrested Nov. 25 at...
• Robert E. Brock, 1464 Johns Lane, was arrested Dec. 5 at Rebel Road and charged with theft by unlawful taking and buy/possession of drug paraphernalia. • Shelby R. Eblin, 148 Grinder Court, was arrested Dec. 2 at the same address ad...
Tags: Hollis, Prisons, Police Arrests, Theft, Crimes
WINCHESTER POLICE DEPARTMENT Charged — James W. Adkins, 33, was charged Friday with operating on suspended/revoked license and possession of marijuana. — John Randell Blanton, 35, was charged Monday with disregarding traffic regulations,...
• Francisco Aguilar, 32, 226 Woodview Drive, was arrested Nov. 22 at the same address and charged with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Charles Taylor, 44, 270 Gainsville Drive, was arrested Nov. 21 at Biloxi...
• Joshua Silvers, 31, 720 S. Main St., was arrested Nov. 25 at 114 Imperial Way and charged with first-degree criminal trespass. • Tyler Masters, 18, 155 Grinder Court, was arrested Nov. 21 at the same address and charged with public...
• April L. Laird, 39, 104 Kingway Drive, was arrested Oct. 8 at 1024 N. Main St., Walmart, and charged with theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting. • Paula M. Williams, 24, 409 W. Brown St., was arrested Oct. 10 at 995 S. Main St., Kroger, and...
Tags: Theft, Police Arrests, Crimes, Prosecution, Rite Aid Corp.
• Estill R. Streeval, 39, 16 Leedean Circle, was arrested Sept. 1 at that address and charged with fourth-degree assault, domestic violence. • Julie A. Hager, 43, 2835 Pollard Road, was arrested Sept. 7 on Sulphur Well Pike and charged with...
Tags: Crimes, Prosecution, Crime, Law and Justice
• Roger A. Neathery, 47, 126 Lake St., was arrested Aug. 27 at the same address and charged with alcohol intoxication in a public place and disorderly conduct. • David B. Gabbard, 33, 111 S. 5th St., was arrested Aug. 25 at the same address...
• Michael A. Thom, 22, 1100A Shun Road, was arrested Aug. 18 at Pinoak Drive and charged with failure to dim headlights and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Robert J. Smith, 25, 633 Shawnee Road, Danville, was...
• Whitney L. Miller, 23, 551 W. 6th St., Lexington, was arrested Aug. 12 at North Main Street and charged with speeding 15 mph over the limit and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs. • Ronald D. Stanley, 56, 117...
Apr 24, 2013 |Story| Interior Journal
Feb 28, 2013 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Dec 19, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Dec 19, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Dec 26, 2012 |Story| Winchester Sun
Dec 5, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Nov 28, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Oct 17, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Sep 19, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 29, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 22, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Aug 15, 2012 |Story| Jessamine Journal
Original site for Domestic Violence topic gallery.