Citizens have reported receiving calls from people identifying themselves as Red Cross workers. During the call, the scammers have told residents to leave their home and to pay a $25 fee for debris removal.
- Bio | E-mail | Recent columns
- Henryville students set to return to class in wake of devastating tornado
- Henryville still slowly rebuilding two months after tornado
- Child victims of Henryville tornado receive toy donations
- Tornadoes devastate Marysville, Ind.
- Photos: Family killed by tornado
- After the Storm: March 2, 2012
See more photos »
- video: Storm Chasers
- Relief and Aid Organizations
- American Red Cross
See more topics »
If anyone calls or shows up at your home asking for money, you're asked to call local law enforcement immediately.
If you need help with disaster recovery services, call 2-11 or the Red Cross at 800-696-3873.